Cashing out funds from your Circle account is simple and secure. All you need is a linked card or bank account that will act as a destination for your money. Keep in mind, cashing out to a bank account is nearly instant (within 1-2 hours), while cashing out to a debit card takes 1-3 business days.
- On iOS, tap on the Banks tab and then choose Cash out to your bank
- On Android, go to the main menu and tap on Cash Out
- If you are using Circle on the web with a desktop/laptop computer, the Cash Out button can be found at the top of the Transactions section, directly under your account balance
- Before the cash out is initiated, you must confirm all of the details, including the amount you are cashing out and the account you are sending the money to
- After confirming the details, Circle sends a verification code by SMS to your phone to confirm your intent because we want ensure that whoever is withdrawing money is really you. Instead of using SMS, you can use the Google Authenticator App (or your own fingerprint!) as your preferred two-factor authentication method in your Settings
After cashing out from Circle, the transaction will be marked complete, and your money will arrive back to your card in 1 - 3 business days; if you cash out to your linked bank account directly, the money will arrive to your bank account within 1 hour.