Cashing out funds from your Circle account is simple and secure. All you need is a linked bank account that will act as a destination for your money.
- On iOS, tap on the Banks tab and then choose Cash out to your bank
- On Android, go to the main menu and tap on Cash Out
- If you are using Circle on the web with a desktop/laptop computer, the Cash Out button can be found at the top of the Transactions section, directly under your account balance
- Before the cash out is initiated, you must confirm all of the details, including the amount you are cashing out and the account you are sending the money to
- After confirming the details, Circle sends a verification code by SMS to your phone to confirm your intent because we want ensure that whoever is withdrawing money is really you. Instead of using SMS, you can use the Google Authenticator App (or your own fingerprint!) as your preferred two-factor authentication method in your Settings
After cashing out from Circle, the transaction will be marked as **Pending** in your Circle transaction history, and it will change to **Complete** once we receive a confirmation from the payment processor that it has reached your bank account. The funds will arrive to your bank account in 1 -2 business days.