Note: We only support cards from the UK, US, and Europe 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇪🇺
Circle currently only supports:
- UK, US, and European issued Visa/Mastercard debit cards
- UK and European issued Visa/MasterCard credit cards
- European bank accounts with an IBAN and UK bank accounts with a sort code & an account number
Also, debit cards are free to use! Credit cards are free on Circle's end, but there is a chance your issuing bank may charge a cash advance fee.
Please note, UK and European cards can only be used to add funds to your Circle account and send funds to others. Similarly, UK and European bank accounts can only be used to cash out.
For a list of European countries whose cards/banks are supported, click here.
Circle currently does not support linking:
- Prepaid and reloadable cards, even if they’re Visa or MasterCard
- Gift cards
- American Express cards
- International cards (outside UK, US, and supported Euro countries)
- PayPal accounts and their associated debit cards
- NetSpend cards (or Flash Pay related cards)
- Business debit cards
- Eurocheque-Karte, EC-Karte, or girocard